Chief Mark McClish
A short in a bathroom vent fan is believed to have started a Tuesday evening fire in a LaGrange County group home owned by ARC Opportunities.
I received a note last week from Cinder. Thanks!! I will share it with you.
Winners in the various categories at the Shipshewana Quilt Show have been announced.
At three months old, Adalynn Stewart has been through more than most people will their entire lives.
She’s also is getting help from a caring community.
A neighbor who noticed smoke in his house around 11:20 p.m. Tuesday evening quickly discovered that the neighboring feed mill on Union St. in Wolcottville was on fire.
The 3rd Annual Kite Kommotion Clinic and Festival is another sign that spring has arrived.
To the Editor:
A Howe motel room ended up with significant fire and smoke damage Friday from a suspected meth lab.
Out of the frying pan and into the fire go the Lady Warriors of Westview when they travel to Rochester this Saturday for 2A girls basketball regional play.
Scott Ray Fuller, 56, Orland, died Saturday, December 22, 2012 at his residence.
Commissioner Larry Miller publically applauded the county planning department and building department at the Monday county commissioners meeting.
The Topeka Fire Department was dispatched to 8285W 600S for a barn fire Monday evening shortly after 9 p.m.