Having played so many close games this year, the Westview varsity boys basketball team finally got a breather Tuesday night when it rolled to a 61-39 victory over visiting Fremont.
Around 7:40 p.m. Saturday night, the LaGrange Fire Department was dispatched to Price’s Laundry at 112 E. Central Ave. (US 20) for a report of a structure fire.
Blackhawk Christian defeated Westview, 2-0 in the championship match of the 1A boys soccer regional Saturday afternoon in Emma.
It’s been a goal and a dream for years for the Howe Fire Department. The department wanted a new home and had been looking for a number of years.
For the past decade, Fort Wayne Canterbury thoroughly dominated 1A girls basketball, winning five of the last six state championships in that class.
Topeka Fire Chief Stewart Bender was retained for a further two years Monday.
Chief Mark McClish
Farmers State Bank has announced the promotion of several employees recently.
Air Force Association Medal of Merit awarded to Howe School teacher
by Maureen Hayden, CNHI Statehouse Bureau Chief
Members of the LaGrange Town Board approved the purchase of a cutter for the fire department’s “Jaws of Life” at Monday’s meeting.
Robert Lee Reichard, 67, Wolcottville, died Tuesday, October 16, 2012 in the Philippines.
Both Topeka and Wolcottville have announced that the fireworks displays for their July 4th celebrations have been cancelled due to extremely dry conditions.
A little bit of lucky timing played a big part in containing a fire that broke out a little before 3:30 p.m. on Friday in a downtown LaGrange shop.
Westview had history on its side Saturday against Adams Central in the semifinals of the North Judson regional.
A Saturday evening fire left a shop building at Hippenhammer Body Shop on CR 150N destroyed, along with vehicles and damage to an adjacent building.