LaGrange Chapter 592 of Pheasants Forever will be holding their 15th Annual Banquet on Saturday, August 18, 2012 at the American Legion in LaGrange. The banquet will begin with a social time at 6:00 p.m. with dinner following. Ongoing throughout the evening will be a silent auction and the opportunity to participate in a variety of games. Cost to attend the banquet is $55 for dinner, which includes a one-year membership to Pheasants Forever (including a subscription to the Pheasants Forever magazine). Additional meal tickets for spouse, children, and/or guests are available for $15 per person.
The proceeds from the banquet will stay in LaGrange County to be used for planting trees and warm season grasses to enhance wildlife habitat. As a private landowner, if you become a member of Pheasants Forever, you can have 3 acres of warm season grasses planted at no cost.
There is also the opportunity to become a sponsor to aid in additional habitat development and outreach in LaGrange County. Three levels of sponsorship are available with different benefits assigned to each one.
· Corporate Sponsor ($500 donation) – Six (6) banquet tickets with special seating (if requested), one (1) membership to Pheasants Forever and an engraved plaque.
· Chapter Sponsor ($250 donation) – Two (2) banquet tickets, one (1) membership to Pheasants Forever and an engraved plaque.
· Print Sponsor ($100 donation) – One (1) banquet ticket, one (1) membership to Pheasants Forever and a PF hat
For more information about attending the banquet, sponsorship and/or habitat development, please contact the following individuals:
· David Arrington, Chapter President – 260-463-8890, email@example.com
· Mike Holcomb, Habitat Chairman – 260-367-2363, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Dona Hunter, Chapter Treasurer – 260-463-7290, email@example.com