Listen to this great deal about my cat friends. I have talked to you before about the importance of spaying and neutering. This is a deal – you can’t even chase with your tail. On the second Thursday of each month there is a transport system to Ft. Wayne for cost effective spaying and neutering. Call this number, 260-463-3406, for more information. You must have your cat in a carrier for transport. It is a cool deal.
Did you do anything special for National Dog Day? I would love hearing about your adventure. I heard on the radio last week that when this one owner comes home the dog runs for a towel and dusts the table. Smart dog. Also heard that in October there is a National Pet Day. I wonder what I will do to celebrate.
We are getting ready for another adoption event at Wana Feeds September 6. Come see my friends that are waiting for someone to adopt them.
Our Pooches Paddle is coming in September. Bring your pooch and go down the Pigeon River to help support Ark.
My lake mom had a birthday this past week. I snuggled close to her and gave her “that look” that says “I love you.” She smiled and patted my head and told me I was a good boy.
My town mom ran across this Human Prayer to a Dog. This is what it says.
1. Thank you for your bark.
2. Thank you for welcoming me home with a smile and wagging tail.
3. Thank you for kisses and paws without asking.
4. Thank you for your silly antics.
5. Thank you for lying next to me.
6. Thank you for a cold, wet nose.
7. Thank you for accepting me.
8. Thank you for adopting me.
9. Thank you for your patience.
10. Thank you for letting me be a part of your life.
Love you forever, Your Human.
I just smiled, looked grateful and wagged my tail. You know it is nice to be loved. Have a great week!
Your “fur-ever: friend, Buddy